May 28, 2016
It was January 2015 in Detroit, Michigan. Nissan’s booth was the site of tremendous tension as the media awaited the automaker’s brand new reveal. Here it was, the long-anticipated refresh of a tired, old half-ton; a symbol of the company’s resurgence into the truck market, and a show of force to the competition, saying look out, because here comes … a unicorn.
May 28, 2016
Despite some of the rotary engine’s drawbacks such as having a low thermal efficiency, poor emissions and burning oil by design, it has still found its niche and is respected for being competitive in various types of racing. In the motorsports world, the rotary engine has seen some serious power. With some boosted rotary Mazda’s making over 700 horsepower at the wheels, a skilled tuner with a deep understanding of the rotary engine design is required.
COMP Cams Xtreme Energy cam and lifter kits are built to take advantage of the latest cam technology and provide maximum performance. Whether your use is off-roading, towing, or street performance, there is an Xtreme Energy cam and lifter kit available for you. By using an aggressive lobe profile, these cam kits provide better throttle response and more top-end horsepower than equivalent kits from other manufacturers, while delivering increased engine vacuum.
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 1,800-5,800
- Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 224
- Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 230
- Duration at 050 inch Lift: 224 int./230 exh.
- Advertised Intake Duration: 268
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 280
- Advertised Duration: 268 int./280 exh.
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.479 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.480 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.479 int./0.480 exh.
- Lobe Separation (degrees): 114
- Camera: 2M CMOS Sensor
- Angle of View: Diagonal 120Ã, Horizontal 98Ã, Vertical 55Ã
- Resolution / FPS
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) @15fps
- HD (1280 x 720) @30fps
- HD (1280 x 720) @15fps
- D1 (720x480) @30fps
- Video Format: MP4
- GPS: External (Separately Sold)
- Microphone: Built-in
- Speaker: Built-in
- LED: Recording status, GPS, Security
- G-Sensor: Built-in
- Software: BlackVue Viewer (Windows, Mac)
- 1400W Peak/400W RMS Power
- Dual Voice Coil
- 3D Structure Sputtering Olefin Diaphragm
- Stampted Steel Frame
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Super Heat-Resistant ABS Gasket
- 1,774g (62.6 oz) Ferrite Magnet
- Silver-Plated Push 8AWG Ready Terminals
- Frequency Range: 20 - 2000Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 86.5dB/W.m